Intro

Hello, my name is Isaac Harvey and this my Media Studies Blog. I am a media student doing the AS level at Seven Kings High School. In this blog I shall be showing you how much Planning, Shooting, Editing and Feedback it takes to make a good Title Sequence of a film. Hope you enjoy and hope you learn something in the process.

My Evaluation!!

Tuesday 31 January 2012

My Physical Challenges

I have a condition called LIMB/PELVIC HYPO/APLASIA which means that there is a complete absence of upper limbs, shortened legs with feet of unequal size and a partially formed pelvis.

This means that I am unable to psychically hold a camera and it is difficult to do editing inside of school. However this doesn’t stop me. Even though I can’t hold a camera I still help out by directing my group and getting across my ideas. For editing I have a LSA (An LSA will normally work with a particular pupil or pupils providing close support to the individual pupil and assistance to those responsible for teaching him/her), so when editing a piece of work I tell which ever LSA I have with me what to do. Since I have to do this it means that I may take longer because some have not used programs such as ‘Final Cut’ and I have to explain each time of what to do. If I had this software at home I could do it myself as I can use a laptop at home by myself by using my feet, but since it is quite expensive it is very difficult to acquire one. This still makes me very determined even though there are obstacles in my way.


No comments:

Post a Comment