Intro

Hello, my name is Isaac Harvey and this my Media Studies Blog. I am a media student doing the AS level at Seven Kings High School. In this blog I shall be showing you how much Planning, Shooting, Editing and Feedback it takes to make a good Title Sequence of a film. Hope you enjoy and hope you learn something in the process.

My Evaluation!!

Thursday 2 February 2012

Location

For our title sequence we wanted a dark gloomy setting where a mad scientist was going to carry out an experiment on the protagonist. At first my group and I thought of placing the title sequence in a basement showing the mad scientist making his plans in a dark and gloomy setting. Unfortunately because of my disability I was unable to access a basement and therefore our original plan had to change.


Then we thought of using a drama studio which would be better for me as I could manoeuvre easily. It was also a good because large open space and a lot can be done in the space. This helped us as it looked like a basement, which added a spooky effect. 

Here  are some pictures of the drama studio.




Another good thing about using the drama studio was that the lighting could be changed differently; this helped us as we could play around with the lights and experiment in different ways.



No comments:

Post a Comment