Intro

Hello, my name is Isaac Harvey and this my Media Studies Blog. I am a media student doing the AS level at Seven Kings High School. In this blog I shall be showing you how much Planning, Shooting, Editing and Feedback it takes to make a good Title Sequence of a film. Hope you enjoy and hope you learn something in the process.

My Evaluation!!

Tuesday 7 February 2012

Beachcombing

I don’t really know the correct definition because I can’t find it anywhere but from my knowledge I know it’s about getting ideas together and expanding on it. This video shall explain in more detail of what it is:


From seeing this I can see how ideas are found and developed to be much better. If I do this then I shall get enhanced ideas to contribute to my group to make a better title sequence.

No comments:

Post a Comment