Intro

Hello, my name is Isaac Harvey and this my Media Studies Blog. I am a media student doing the AS level at Seven Kings High School. In this blog I shall be showing you how much Planning, Shooting, Editing and Feedback it takes to make a good Title Sequence of a film. Hope you enjoy and hope you learn something in the process.

My Evaluation!!

Friday 24 February 2012

Shooting Schedule

For our title sequence we had to make sure that we made a shoot schedule as we wanted to be on track. So here is a rough copy of our shooting schedule:
(Sorry that it’s vertical and the last page is meant to be blank).


Mostly all of our shots were in the same room, so we managed to get it all done within three hours. This meant we had more time to edit our work and make it look good. So we didn’t really go by the schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment