Intro

Hello, my name is Isaac Harvey and this my Media Studies Blog. I am a media student doing the AS level at Seven Kings High School. In this blog I shall be showing you how much Planning, Shooting, Editing and Feedback it takes to make a good Title Sequence of a film. Hope you enjoy and hope you learn something in the process.

My Evaluation!!

Sunday 26 February 2012

What was good about my work and what could be improved?

This is my own final edit.


After showing my own title sequence edit to the class they gave me feedback on what was good and what I needed to be improved.
The Good Points were:
·         Good use of split screen.
·         Good range of shots.
·         My title sequence told a story (it was not confusing).
·         The shots lasted the right amount of time to keep the interest of the audience (they were not too long or too short).
·         Narrative put together.
·         The soundtrack was well suited to the story, especially the drums at the end.
·         Good use of heartbeat sound effect.
·         The title sequences were in good positions.

The recommended improvements were:
·         Maybe not focus on the brain so much.
·         Title sequence could be spaced out more.

My teacher thought that my title sequence was definitely in the higher levels (level 3-4).

No comments:

Post a Comment