Intro

Hello, my name is Isaac Harvey and this my Media Studies Blog. I am a media student doing the AS level at Seven Kings High School. In this blog I shall be showing you how much Planning, Shooting, Editing and Feedback it takes to make a good Title Sequence of a film. Hope you enjoy and hope you learn something in the process.

My Evaluation!!

Friday 10 February 2012

FunkDigit


One day last week our school organised a media conference where other schools were invited to join in with us.  During the conference we met someone who worked for a company called Funk Digit.  This company produces videos and adverts for other companies who want to advertise their products.  This link shall explain in more detail of what the company does.

During his speech he explained to us in detail how important it is to plan as it helps structure what you are going to do so that you do not get confused.  From this I realised I need to do a lot of research so that our title sequence was the best it could be.  

No comments:

Post a Comment